Indian visa for Moroccan citizens price: If you are a Moroccan who is traveling on a budget to India, you are probably wondering what the Indian visa charges Moroccan travelers and how you can successfully apply.
In this article, we have simplified the process by providing the best answer to that question and some tips, tricks, and suggestions for your next study-abroad trip to India from Morocco.
Indian visa for Moroccan citizens price?
The price of the Indian visa for Moroccan citizens price varies based on the category you are applying to and the duration of your stay in India.
1 Indian visa for Moroccan citizens price for 30-day, double entry Tourist eVisa
For Moroccan who are applying to the 30-day, double-entry Tourist eVisa, bear in mind that the price you would be required to pay is USD $27.50 approximately .
Also Check Visa Free Countries For Nigerians
2 1-year, multiple entry Tourist eVisa
If you are a Moroccan citizen who is planning to visit India multiple times within a year, either as a study abroad student, work abroad, or for recreational purposes, you can choose the 1-year, multiple entry Tourist eVisa, the price for this category is at USD $43.00.
3 Indian visa for Moroccan citizens price for 5-year, multiple-entry Tourist eVisa
if you wish to travel to India countless times over a span of five (5) years, you should consider the 5-year, multiple-entry Tourist eVisa option. The price is USD $83.00.
How Can One Apply for an Indian Visa for Moroccan ?
The application for an Indian visa for Moroccan citizens goes as follows:
- You are to first submit your application by making an appointment at the visa center in Morocco. You should get in contact with a local visa application center in your area and make an appointment to submit your application. You should do this early enough, as the review period can take several months. Once you are reviewed, they will schedule a meeting for you with the embassy or consulate.
- Prepare the required documents and make sure no vital credentials are missing.To submit a successful application, all Moroccan citizens should prepare the required documents for an Indian visa. The documents include a passport, an application form, health insurance, etc. Also bear in mind that all the application documents should be verified and attested copies with an apostille stamp, or they must be certified by a foreign office.
- Make your application and submit it. After cross-checking your details, you can go ahead to submit your application and wait to attend the visa interview session. You may also be asked to submit your biometrics.
What are the Documents Needed by Moroccans to Apply for Indian Visa?
Moroccan citizens seeking to travel to India are required to prepare certain documents to be eligible for approval. To get an Indian visa for Morocco, prepare the following list of documents:
- Candidate’s valid Moroccan passport (include a photocopy). India may also require that your application passport be valid for more than six months. So to be on a safe side, you should make sure you have a longer validity period after the day you plan on moving to India.
- Provide a completed visa application form.
- Also provide your passport pictures, and they should not be older than six months.
- Provide a document showing your travel and health insurance which should cover your entire duration of travel.
- Proof that you have paid the visa application
- A travel itinerary shows all the places you plan to visit in India.
- Letter of your invitation (attach this document if it applicable)
- Proof showing your booked return ticket upon the completion of your visa span forflight to home country
- Proof showing your booked accommodation
- Proof showing that you have enough funds to see your visit
- Civil status documents (this can be your marriage papers,your birth certificates, , national recognized documents)
How quickly can you get an Indian visa as a Moroccan?
All successful applicants would get their visas in 10–15 days. Bear in mind that you can acquire an Indian tourist visa within 10–15 days upon submission of the visa application form. On the other hand, the average processing time for Moroccan business owners applying for business visas is roughly 10–14 days.
What are the visa-free countries for Moroccans?
If the process of visa application is stressful or demanding for you, you can also consider changing your destination to any of the following countries, as they are accepting Moroccan citizens without strict visa requirements:
- Burkina Faso
- South Korea
- Ivory Coast
- Egypt (For travel to Egypt, it is only for Moroccans and Moroccans married to Egyptian subjects, so long as they are traveling to Egypt from Morocco.) However, you should know that your marriage certificate would be required as a means of identification.
- Guinea Conakry)
- Hong Kong (validity is 30 days)
- Jordan (with the exception of those older Moroccans who are between the ages of 16 and 36)
- Maldives (this visa-free offer comes with a limited stay of 30 days)
- Philippines (limited stay offer of up to 30 days)
- Macau SAR
- San Marino
- São Tomé and Príncipe (limited stay offer of up to 15 days)
It is relatively affordable to get an Indian visa for Moroccan citizens, and it is crucial that you take note of these prices as they only reflect government fees. If you are by any means seeking to gain corporate assistance from a visa service provider, there may be extra service fees attached.