Green To Gold Acceptance Rate, Scholarships, Requirements | Is it Easy or Hard?
The Green to Gold program grants opportunities for enlisted Soldiers to gain ground and earn their degrees and commission as recognized Officers. The GoArmy site provides the kinds of Green to Gold entry requirements and deadlines, for persons who wish to get into Green to gold. A lot of people are not even aware that they can successfully attend graduate school at a Green to Gold cadet level, you can achieve this as a 2-year scholarship applicant or as a non-scholarship applicant, and even an ADO applicant.
What Steps Should I Follow to Complete the Green to Gold Application?
- Soldier/NCO will first have to gain Chain of Command (CoC) support
- Then he can apply for admission to Georgia Southern University.
- The University notifies the applicant of his acceptance to the college
- University tells applicant how many hours will transfer
- Applicant gets in contact with Mr. Keenan Gamble (the Scholarship and Enrollment Officer), together with CoC, and starts the Green to Gold Application Process
- Applicant starts working on 104R Form. This form gives insight about the semesters of school you have left.
- Applicant then submits packet NLT 25 NOVEMBER 2022
- The program Board meets in December/January to choose ADOs and the Green to Gold Scholarships for Phase 1
- The Waivers are then reviewed
- Applicant, who are with CoC program assistant and university ROTC program’s assistance, finishes their application
G2G Green To Gold Acceptance Rate, is it Easy or Hard?
The process of getting fully accepted into the green to gold program is not too difficult ,It is definitely not impossible to achieve. We know it is a tedious process and can be so much stressful but it just basically requires your diligence in the pursuit to get accepted. To crown it all, if you want to be an officer, you can begin by going to college and then you can sign up for ROTC programs/classes. You can search out options up to NG /AD / USAR once you are registered in the program. If your Aim is to reach the ADO cadet level, you need to get so much active , but be ready to pay the tax of jumping through more obstacles to become fit, and face the probability of not getting picked up.
There are a couple of insights into the acceptance rates for the Green to Gold Programs;
- A Green to Gold applicant who is applying for a degree in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics ( otherwise known as the STEM Majors) will likely get more attention than another applicant who is seeking to get into programs like Sports Management. The USAAC and USACC are searching for Officers who are with STEM footings.
- Getting A 3.6 GPA which is a lot higher than the 3.0 GPA gives you more standing. So Do all within your reach to improve your GPA, particularly for applicants who have some time before the selection board.
- A high APFT score is a compulsory requirement!
- Applicants who are applying for the various graduate programs are getting more attention in the Green to Gold selection process. A lot of people are not aware that you can attend graduate school as a Green to Gold cadet level, you can achieve this as a 2-year scholarship applicant or as a non-scholarship applicant, and even an ADO applicant.
What are the GREEN TO GOLD SCHOLARSHIP OPTIONS?
The last dates for the submission of Green to Gold ADO applications as well as the Scholarship Applications will rely upon the dates of the commencement of the application window. The Scholarships are awarded to Candidates for 2, 3, or even 4 years.
The Soldiers who have two years of college left to round up their degrees are reserved for the two-year scholarships while Soldiers with three years of college left to Round-up their degrees are reserved for the 3 year scholarships. As for Soldiers without college credit who needs four years to round up their degree programs, they are reserved for the four-year scholarships.
To aid your application process you can employ the Green to Gold Scholarship Option Information Booklet. The booklet has valuable information you need to know about the program and can assist you in submitting your online applications.
What BENEFITS Do I Stand to Gain From Green To Gold Scholarships/Programs?
Green to Gold Scholarship Option successful applicants will get:
- Tuition support or room and board support
- They will get Additional money support for textbooks, other supplies, and equipment.
- They will get A monthly stipend for the 10 months of each school year. This may increase each year and is to be determined by the candidate’s Military Science Class.
- G2G will Pay for the cost of joining the Cadet Leadership Course (CLC) which was previously called the Leader Development & Assessment Course LDAC. These payments will be dished out between the junior years and senior years of your college.
- In Addition, most colleges and universities award incentives to their scholarship winners. The Professor of Military Science (PMS) at the candidate’s college of choice can give you further details on what is available at the institution you applied to. Outside the financial incentives, Soldiers Get bonus benefits as ROTC Cadets. These benefits are:
- Leadership training
- Responsibility & Practical Experience
- You will get a Mentorship of the PMS/APMS
What are the Requirements To Get Into Green To Gold?
- United States Citizen ( ##non-waiverable)
- Age Requirement – you are expected to be under 31 years of age on the 31st day of December of the year you round up all requirements for getting a commission. Also, You are expected to have gotten your bachelor’s degree by this period. This is a mandatory requirement and there are no kinds of waivers that are authorized.
- You should have No criminal convictions.
- You are expected to have served not less than two years of Active Duty. You are to also have three months of Active Duty for each of the one months of the particular training (you can request for waivers).
- Have a GT score of 110 or higher.
- You must Ace the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT)
- Have High School Graduate certificate or equivalent.
- Cumulative High School or College GPA of not less than 2.5.
- You must have a Letter of Acceptance to the selected School offering the Army ROTC.
- Have a Letter of Acceptance obtained from the PMS of that Army ROTC Battalion.
- You must have Favorable National Agency Check.
- Have a DODMERB Medical Qualification.
- You should not have more than three (3) dependents including your spouse (Which is waiverable).
- For the Four-year applicants, they are expected to have taken their ACT or SAT.
Final Thoughts on Green To Gold Acceptance Rate, Scholarships, and Requirements
You don’t have to think twice before applying to Green to Gold Scholarships, Green To Gold Acceptance Rate. G2G Option successful applicants get Tuition support or room and board support, they will get Additional money support for textbooks, other supplies, and equipment. They will get A monthly stipend for the 10 months of each school year. This may increase each year and is to be determined by the candidate’s Military Science Class.
G2G will Pay for the cost of joining the Cadet Leadership Course (CLC) which was previously called the Leader Development & Assessment Course LDAC. This payment will be dished out between the junior years and senior years of your college. Moreover, most colleges and universities award incentives to their scholarship winners. The Professor of Military Science (PMS) at the candidate’s college of choice can give you further details on what is available at the institution you applied to.
Get in contact with the GREEN TO GOLD PROGRAM MANAGER for your questions AT email@example.com
The Department of Military Science Georgia Southern University
P.O. Box 8000, Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone Number: 912.478.5320 | Fax Number: 912.478.0615
Armstrong Campus: Sited at 11935 Abercorn Street, Sports Center Room 211, Savannah, GA 31419
Phone Number: 912.344.2573